Wireless Magnetic Rechargeable Triangle Tail Light Set **Introductory offer**
You know ConniX and you have used it, why not upgrade to the new neon dynamic lighting ConniX Plus with the on-board monitoring sensor?
An addition to the ConniX lighting range, the unique design of the new ConniX Plus includes 6 lighting functions, Brake, Tail, Indicator, Number Plate, Fog & Warning Reflector. The dynamic indicator with neon light effect gives a clear, bright lighting quality as well as a modern look to your vehicle.
The monitoring sensor synchronized with the wireless light that provides constant status update on battery level while you are driving. Simply plug into the 12V socket in your vehicle. An extra comfort and convenient to know the wireless lighting are functioning as you expected.
Bright, simple, unique with smart technology, the ConniX Plus is your 1st choice of wireless lighting solution
Battery on standby 15 Hours Battery type 3.7V, 4400mAh lithium battery BrandSparex (Connix Plus) Bulb type LED Certification ECE R10.05, EMC, CE, RoHS Charging time 5 Hours Connectivity Digital (2.4GHz Wireless) Contains 1 x S.164150 x 1 LH Rear Light, 1 x S.164151 RH Rear Light & 1 x S.164148 Transmitter Fitting Magnetic Fixing Magnetic Function 6, Brake / Tail / Indicator / Fog / Number Plate / Reflector Homologated ECE Reg 10, E-Approved, CE RoHS IP Rating IP65 Lumens Effective Indicator: 118, Tail: 15, Brake: 115, Fog: 84 Lumens Raw Indicator: 142, Tail: 18, Brake: 138, Fog: 100 Lux Value Indicator: 200cd, Tail: 20cd, Brake: 160cd, Fog: 400cd Maximum transmitting distance meters 20m Notes
Troubleshooting for Connix™
1. Ensure 7 pin transmitter is firmly fitted into the 7 pin socket.
2. Ensure antenna is fitted to the 7 pin transmitter correctly and securely.
3. Ensure the electrics and lights on vehicle are fully functional and in good working orders.
4. Check Connix™ light battery is fully charged
5. Ensure Connix™ is paired to the correct 7 pin transmitter. If in doubt, repeat the pairing process, refer to user manual.
6. If Connix™ is showing any sign of damage, replace if required.
7. Always consult your vehicle owner’s manual on compatibility with trailer lighting.
8. Ensure LH (left), RH (right) lights are positioned and fitted correctly on the vehicle.
Run time 10 Hours Rear Light, 10 Hours Number Plate, 3 Hours Indicator, 3 Hours Brake Tariff Code 8512200030 Temperature Range 20°c to 50°c Volts 12V (DC) Watts Indicator: 18W, Tail: 4W, Brake: 9.6W, Fog: 6.8W